– 5 Nights / 6 Days Accommodation ( 3N/ Srinager Houseboat + 1N/ Gulmarg + 1N/ Pahalgam )
– Daily Breakfast & Lunch / Dinner
– Pick up & Drop (Ex Srinager), 01 Shikara Ride
– All transfers & sightseeing by AC Car on disposal
– All toll tax, parking charges, fuel cost, driver charges inclusive
– All applicable taxes
Kashmir, the “Paradise on Earth”, is known for its captivating beauty. It is encircled by three mountain ranges of the Himalayas- Karakoram, Zanaskar and Pir Panjal, running from northwest to northeast. Forming the backdrop of Kashmir, these snow-capped ranges make Kashmir look like a picture straight out of a fairytale. Dazzling rivers, serene lakes, splendid gardens, flowering meadows, etc are some other features of the landscape of the Kashmir valley. The breathtaking beauty of Kashmir has earned it the name of the “Switzerland of the East”. Nothing describes the beauty of Kashmir better than the following words of a Mughal emperor.